Christmas Gift Box Instructions
- Cut out pieces along the outlines.
- Fold along the lines as noted in the instruction diagram. Fold and glue tabs to the inside of box sides to form box and lid. If you left the center ornament view intact, you are done!
- Cut out box along the outlines.
- Fold along the blue dotted lines as noted in the instruction diagram.
- Glue Tab A to the inside of Edge A to form the box. Bottom and top will still be open.
- Spread glue on both Tab Bs and fold toward the inside of the box. Add glue to Tab 3 and close the box bottom, inserting Tab 3 as you do so. Use a toothpick to reach inside the box from the top and press the tabs firmly into place.
- Close box lid and tuck in the lid tab. Do not glue this tab if you want to be able to open and close the lid!
- These boxes look great in a stack of 2 or 3 in graduating sizes, tied with a ribbon.