Miniature DIY Resources & Suppliers
- Miniature Scale Conversion Charts: Handy charts from NAME convert real-life measurements into 1:12, 1:24 and 1:48 miniature scales.
- Metric-Imperial Conversion Charts: Charts for any measure you need to convert, as well as a tool that will do it for you automatically.
- Mary's Menus Projects: Great info by Mary Eccher. Don't miss her articles " All About Polymer Clays" and "All About Resins!"
- Polymer Clay Central: Everything you ever wanted to know about polymer clay.
- The Polymer Clay Spot: Another great site, with info on the basics, techniques, and a very extensive FAQ with a ton of info.
- Tom's Dollhouse and Miniature Tips: Great tips for building a dollhouse - siding, roofing (including thatching), electrical & wiring, and more.
- Wood'n Bits Woodworking Hints & Tips
: Learn about basic hand tools, using a Dremel, and lots of other handy tips for woodworking in miniature.
Mini Tools & Supplies
- Micromark: The small tool specialists.
- Dremel: A staple in any miniaturist's toolbox.
- KITZ! Miniatures: Great source for hard-to-find mini supplies & tools, fabrics, trims, rhinestones, flocking, and of course, kits.
Suppliers: Finishing & Decorating
Please help support this site and keep these resources free!
I am thrilled that so many people visit my DIY pages and find them useful! However, the large number of visitors has increased my costs considerably. These resources have always been FREE and I intend to keep them that way. You can help out by making even a small donation - every bit helps!
Click here for more ways you can help!
Since January 1, 2011